Each year, I support my cousin in her efforts to raise funds to support research to cure MS. She’s had the disease for fifteen years which is as long as the Feisty Devils cycling team has been in existence. It was her response to her diagnosis as a way to fight back. We’ve raised about $2,000,000 since then and continue to do come back for more.
I visited my cousin last week (March 2017) while in Dallas for business. She’s in the middle of a new treatment which could purge MS and its symptoms from her body. It’s draining but can be life-changing. This kind of treatment didn’t exist when we started riding. Your donations help!
The FDA has approved the first drug to treat severe MS. This is big news. Treatments like this did not exist before I started riding and progress is being made!
I’m making my Boozemoji iMessage app free on the Apple App Store in support of this ride. Please enjoy it, tell friends, and ask them to support me. Thanks!
I’ll be back on the bike again in 2017 May 5-May 6 for 160 miles over two days. A few years ago, I introduced a fun idea – Donate and add to the Spotify playlist I’ll be listening to over the weekend. People added everything from Mötley Crüe to disco to kids songs. The Barney theme song still burns in my head and I learned that singing Staying Alive while pointing your finger like Travolta will get people to join in – even on a bike. It’s both terrific and horrific.
Simple rules to avoid confusion and ensure you motivate/torture me:
- Click the button and donate.
- If your company matches donations then fill out the form and credit yourself with more tunes. Oracle employees can search for Oracle Corp right from the form.
- If you’re a Spotify user, add the right number of songs to the list.
- If you’re NOT a Spotify user then tell me the songs you want in the comments section BELOW.
- Follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter. I post a lot over the weekend and you can follow the exploits.
|Amount||Number of Songs|